Audit Automation for Consumer Packaged Goods Companies
Recent issues impacting consumer safety are forcing consumer packaged goods companies to re-examine the way they approach quality practices. Sparta audit management software helps companies to automate their audit processes and improve product safety, operational efficiency, and industry compliance.
Manage any type of audit, including:
- Business conduct standards
- Contractor compliance assessment
- Environmental health and safety
- Food safety audits and inspections
- Internal controls
- Internal facility projects
- Internal quality
- ISO 22000
- Risk assessments
- Third party
Auditors can plan and execute audits more efficiently by leveraging an integrated tracking system and a powerful workflow engine that automates all steps in the audit life cycle, including: scheduling, preparation, auditing, report approval, report issuance, response, and corrective action tracking.
Benefits of Sparta Audit Management Software
- Increases audit efficiency and reduces risk by enforcing consistent processes across your organization.
- Facilitates compliance with FDA, GMP, ISO, 21 CFR and other regulatory requirements specific to an organization’s needs and requirements.
- Reduces the risk of lost or incomplete data by securely managing all information in a centralized, scalable, and reliable system.
- Provides flexible yet controlled functionality to allow the coordination of multiple diverse auditing groups and processes.
- Increases audit transparency through automated alerts, reports, and dashboards.