Creating Transparency Across the Supply Chain
Supplier quality management (SQM) helps companies ensure that suppliers and contract manufacturers are implementing the same best practices for product quality, safety, and compliance. Quality management system (QMS) software provides a centralized and consolidated system that facilitates effective SQM, reducing the time it takes to address complaints, investigations, and corrective actions.
Benefits of SQM Software for Food & Beverage Companies
- Supports compliance with industry regulations such as FSMA, GFSI and SQF.
- Improves food quality and safety by creating more transparency across the supply chain.
- Fosters collaborative relationships with suppliers, supporting innovation, speed-to-market, and competitive differentiation.
- Increases supplier selection efficiency by eliminating redundant supplier evaluations across departments using a standardized, centralized supplier evaluation process.
- Reduces risk of lost or incomplete data through a closed-loop supplier processes.
- Creates transparency through automated alerts, dashboards, and reports.
- Increases accountability through assignments, sign-offs, and automated audit trails.