No matter your industry, you will have certain regulatory requirements – whether it's through government regulations or industry standards – that must be met. In addition, you may want to know more about your suppliers or whether there are business processes that can be improved upon internally. All of these concerns can be addressed through automated audit management, but unfortunately, many organizations still manage audits by a paper-based system. Not only are paper-based systems time-consuming; they can also cause more errors, creating compliance and quality concerns.
Sparta Systems' solutions for audit management allow manufacturers to take a best practices approach to compliance and risk management. Our audit management solutions enable auditors to plan and execute compliance audits more efficiently by providing an integrated tracking system and a powerful workflow engine that automates all steps in the audit lifecycle, including scheduling, preparation, auditing, report approval, report issuance, response and corrective action (CAPA) tracking. Reports can be generated as needed, thereby eliminating time consuming paper-based processes. Responses to external regulatory and consumer audits can also be managed ensuring audit findings are resolved in a timely fashion.
An Effective Tool for Managing Any Type of Audit Including:
External Audits | Internal Audits | Third Party Audits
Key Benefits To Automating Audit Management
- Reduce risk by enforcing consistent and harmonized processes and procedures across the organization
- Securely manage all information in a centralized, scalable and reliable system
- Facilitate compliance with global government regulations and industry standards
- Save time and ensure consistency by creating an audit plan template with as little or as much flexibility as standards and corporate policy dictate
- Improve supply chain collaboration by enabling suppliers to respond electronically, in your company’s format, to audit observations
TrackWise Audit Execution Package is an audit management software tool that bridges the gap between the needs of your management team and your auditors, providing management the consistent data needed to evaluate audit system effectiveness while providing auditors the flexibility and authoring tools they need to be successful in the field.