Complaints can be a vital indicator of product quality and potential product recall issues. Quality managers and their teams use complaint management to report customer complaints, respond to those complaints directly, investigate the complaints within the organization, and analyze how these quality issues can be avoided in the future.
By automating the complaint management processes and integrating them into a quality system, you can provide better service to their customers and improve quality processes to mitigate any further customer complaints. Moreover, having a validated system that moves potential incidents rapidly through an investigation and corrective action cycle can be a competitive edge.
Each industry is different with regards to regulatory affairs, customer base, and manufacturing quality concerns. An electronics manufacturer will have a far shorter timeframe than a drug manufacturer to perfect manufacturing quality and address customer complaints before the product's shelf-life is done. The pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturer may have different regulations with which it must comply, and they could have different consequences if a recall or customer lawsuit were to occur.
Sparta complaint management solutions are highly flexible and integrate with your quality management system. Additionally, no matter your industry, our solutions automate and centralize your compliants intake process, so you're more efficient at handling and correcting customer issues to improve product quality and your brand reputation.
Benefits of Sparta Complaint Handling Software
- Streamline complaint management operations and reduce costs by improving response and closure times.
- Implement a global approach to complaint handling with multi-site usage, multilingual capabilities, regional reporting requirements and unlimited security levels.
- Protect brand reputation and increase customer satisfaction by ensuring that complaints are investigated and responded to in a timely manner.
- Automate the process of assigning complaints and related investigations based on manufacturing location and product type.
- Further develop management of the complaint lifecycle with real-time trending and escalation of potential safety issues.