Chemical manufacturers must track the status of product registrations and submissions for each market they sell to. Many companies still rely on spreadsheets or paper-based records to handle these processes. This can put companies at risk of falling out of compliance which prevents them from selling to a specific market.
Sparta product registration tracking enables chemical manufacturers to reduce the effort and cost of the registration process. It manages, tracks, and reports of global registration and submission activities. And, improves the management of product life cycle activities for each registration, in each country, and for every product, indication, package, and formulation.
Benefits of Sparta Product Registration Tracking Software
- Provides seamless integration with other processes such as change control, document management, compliance reporting, and annual product reviews.
- Improves cycle time of approvals by ensuring accurate data and streamlined management of all registration tracking and submission activities.
- Streamlines regulatory affairs workflows and improves time-to-market by providing users with automated tools to replace manual tracking processes.
- Ensures real-time access to registration and submission statuses, and to all related work items, commitments, and tasks.
- Supports industry and regulatory initiatives, including U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), the European Commission’s Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) legislation, and ISO standards.