Tue 14 Dec 2021
As a part of the greater Honeywell family, Sparta Systems combines its 26+ years of quality expertise with Honeywell’s heritage of industrial and manufacturing process expertise to support the digital transformation of quality. Attendees learned how peers are digitally transforming their quality operations and gain insights that improve products, business and patient outcomes while maintaining effective regulatory compliance.
9:00 AM | Welcome & Opening Remarks
- David Medina, VP of Global Marketing | Sparta Systems
Sparta Systems VP of Global Marketing, Dave Medina, opens the Sparta Virtual Series with a welcome and opening remarks.
9:10 AM | Connected Life Sciences Expert Panel Discussion
- Oxana K. Pickeral, PhD. MBA, President & CEO | Sparta Systems
- Stephen McCarthy, Vice President Digital Innovation | Sparta Systems
- Shawn Opatka, Vice President & General Manager LIfe Sciences | Honeywell Process Solution
Join us to learn how the three elements of the Connected Life Sciences vision impacts life sciences organizations in their mission to achieve improved medical products, effective regulatory compliance and ultimately, better patient outcomes.
9:50 AM | Connected Life Sciences Case Study: Digital Journey to Quality, Operational Excellence, and Sustainability at Honeywell Advanced Materials
- Jay Krishnamoorthy, Global Quality & HA Leader | Honeywell Performance Materials and Technology
- Heather Coglaiti, Life Sciences Market Leader | Honeywell Process Solutions
Honeywell’s Advanced Materials manufacturing site serves life sciences companies, requiring them to operate in accordance with GMP regulations. Learn about their journey to bring TrackWise Digital into their sites to digitize critical processes and enable a connected plant with EQMS and Honeywell technologies including Experion Batch. This will enable them to achieve quality and operational excellence while meeting strategic sustainability goals for the company and its life sciences customers.
10:30 AM | Realizing the Value of AI in Quality
- Stephen McCarthy, VP Digital Innovation | Sparta Systems
- Saku Tuominen, Business Administrator of TWD system | Orion Corp.
- Katri Kotoaro, TWD system Administrator | Orion Corp.
- Dio Fernandez, Manager Continuous Improvement and Product Support, Post-Market | Insulet
Earlier this year a group of customers joined Sparta Systems in specific projects in the application of AI to quality processes through leveraging QualityWise.ai. Join a panel discussion with our customers, led by Steve McCarthy, Sparta’s VP of Digital Innovation, to discuss their experiences with two AI use cases, Auto-categorization for Complaint Handling and Reporting, and Insights (auto-correlation) for quality events.
11:15 AM | Transforming Quality Operations Through TrackWise Digital Conversions
- Jeff Russell, Vice President Customer Success | Sparta Systems
- Swetha Krishnan, Senior Director, Quality Systems & Compliance | Alkermes
- Ambir Hukkanen, Director, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs | Ansell
Join a panel led by Jeff Russell, Sparta’s Vice President of Customer Success, to hear from Sparta Systems customers who have undergone a conversion from TrackWise on-premises solution to TrackWise Digital, Sparta’s SaaS QMS solution. Learn from this interactive session as these companies share their experiences navigating the change from on-premises to SaaS and how TrackWise Digital will help them transform quality operations and critical pointers for success.