Sparta Systems’ product registration tracking solution enables companies to significantly reduce efforts, costs and risks associated with the registration process by improving the management, tracking and reporting of global registration and submission activities. Our registration tracking module improves the management of product life cycle activities for each registration, in each country, and for every product, indication, package and formulation.
Fully Integrated Registration Tracking
It is the only regulatory affairs system that can effectively manage the highly complex product data relationships that are typical of registration tracking data as well as integrate with other quality and compliance processes within the organization. With the Sparta’s product registration management system, companies are able to monitor the full lifecycle of the product registration process so they can bring product to market with greater speed and efficiency, while maintaining compliance with global regulatory bodies.
Benefits of Sparta Systems' Product Registration Tracking Solution:
- Provide seamless integration with other processes such as change control, document management compliance reporting and annual product reviews
- Improve cycle time of approvals by ensuring accurate data and streamlined management of all registration tracking and submission activities
- Streamline regulatory affairs workflow and improve time to market by providing users with efficient tools to replace manual tracking processes
- Ensure real-time access to registration and submission status as well as to all related work items, commitments and tasks
- Support all major regulatory initiatives and ensures more accurate registration data through automatic data validation
Capabilities of Sparta Systems' Registration Tracking System:
- Easily searchable catalog of all your registered products and where they are registered
- Enables each country or region to create and maintain a re-usable ‘template’ for actions needed for registration activities, along with associated timelines to ensure business decisions for launch plans can be made with accurate information
- Workflow driven submission process
Facilitates the creation of your submission package per country
Easily track the submission status of each product in each country
Full set of reports allow you to easily track all of your registration activities
What products are approved for what countries
Why was a product not approved in a particular country
What is the time it takes to get an approval for each country level registration record
Volume of submission/registrations per month
Learn about Sparta Systems’ product registration tracking solution for the pharmaceutical/biotech industry, the medical device industry and the chemical & agrochemical industry.