Streamline the Product Registration Process
Sparta's pharmaceutical product registration tracking solution enables companies to significantly reduce efforts, risks,and costs associated with registrations. It improves the management of new product introductions as well as product life cycle activities for each registration, in each country and for every product, indication, package and formulation. It also integrates with other quality and compliance processes within the organization.
Track the full lifecycle of the product registration process, bring drugs to market faster, and maintain global regualtory compliance.
Benefits of Sparta's Product Registration Tracking Solution
- Improves cycle time of approvals by ensuring accurate data and streamlined management of all registration data and activities therein.
- Streamlines regulatory affairs workflows and improves time-to-market by providing users with efficient tools to replace manual tracking processes.
- Ensures real-time access to drug registration and submission status, as well as correspondence, commitments, and tasks.
- Increases the speed and accuracy of responses by providing access to reports on registration status and number by country, product type, indication, packaging or any other classification.
- Automates the monitoring of all commitments to FDA and other regulatory bodies.
- Supports all major pharmaceutical related regulatory initiatives and ensures more accurate registration data through automatic data validation.
- Makes search easy and report generation fast, improving visibility for all drug registrations.
- Enables each country or region to create and maintain a re-usable ‘template’ for actions needed for registration activities, along with associated timelines to ensure business decisions for launch plans can be made with accurate information.
- Provides seamless integration with other processes such as change control, document management, pharmacovigilance reporting, and more for true quality management.