Extend Your Quality Management Processes to Suppliers
Quality issues can impact consumer health and safety. That's why managing supplier quality should be part of your supply chain strategy. Finding issues early on mitigates the chance of putting a risky product on to the market. Sparta supplier quality management solutions offer features like:
- Supplier Scorecards
- Supplier Qualification Best Practices
- Approved Supplier Lists (ASLs)
- Supplier Non-Conformace Tracking
- Supplier CAPA Tracking
An Integrated Supplier Collaboration Solution
Sparta helps extend your quality processes to suppliers, contract manufacturers, and other partners in the external supply network. This allows them to participate directly in quality interactions that historically have been handled using inefficient, manual methods. When combined with all of your quality management processes, it creates a fully featured, end-to-end supplier quality management solution. You'll avoid out-of-spec or issue prone materials into the supply chain, and lower remediation and replacement costs.
Benefits of Pharma & Biotech Supplier Quality Management
- Ensures compliance with government regulations and ISO standards.
- Reduces costs of supplier and vendor evaluation driven by multiple redundant, separated systems.
- Reduces risks of product deviations and other quality incidents by ensuring supplier non-conformances are addressed before using materials in product.
- Increases supplier selection efficiency by eliminating redundant vendor evaluations across departments using a standardized, centralized supplier evaluation process.
- Provides seamless integration to QMS functionality such as CAPAs and other quality activities.
- Reduces risk of lost or incomplete data through a closed-loop supplier processes.
- Provides flexible yet controlled environments through fully configurable process workflows.
- Improves other quality and operating processes by integrating with your EDMS, EPR, and MES systems.
- Increases operational transparency through automated alerts, dashboards, and reporting.
- Increases accountability though assignments, process step sign-offs, and automated audit trails.