Automate Your Audit Management Process
Sparta automated audit management helps pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies improve quality, reduce costs, and identify operational and compliance risks. It allows them to manage the entire audit life cycle and ensure proper resolution of any issue.
Auditors can plan and execute audits more efficiently through an integrated tracking system and workflow engine that automates all steps in the audit lifecycle, including scheduling, preparation, auditing, report approval, report issuance, response and corrective-action tracking. Audit reports can be generated on-the-fly, thereby eliminating time consuming paper-based processes.
Other benefits include:
- The ability to standardize processes and procedures across the organization.
- Managing all information from a centralized, scalable, and reliable system.
- Facilitating compliance with industry regulations including ISO standards.
- Reduced risk of lost or incomplete data.
- Co-location of multiple diverse auditing groups and processes.
- Automated alerts, dashboard overviews, and extensive reporting capabilities.
- Assignments, process step sign-offs, and automated audit trails.
- Offline auditor tools for use in the field.
- Supply chain partner audit collaboration.