Streamline Your Clinical Operations Management
Clinical operations departments are responsible for the design, development, and review of clinical trial protocols. They monitor and track the execution of clinical trials, and ensure the compliance of clinical sites with trial protocols. Sparta's compliance solution automates the processes required to ensure the highest level of quality for clinical trials.
Benefits of Sparta's Clinical Operations Compliance Solution
- Streamlines the clinical audit process by consolidating internal and external audits in one web-based system.
- Manages all GLP and GMP audits in one place for stronger compliance.
- Increases resource utilization and collaboration by automating workflow processes and providing secure access to related information across multiple audit groups and trials.
- Reduces risk of lost records, incomplete items, and overdue tasks by eliminating paper and tracking items electronically.
- Increases visibility of pending items through reporting and dashboards.
- Reduces administrative costs and eliminates duplicate efforts by automating procedures, and escalates commitments based on priority, due date, and other criteria.
- Enhances the effectiveness of investigator GLP site audits and others by utilizing online inspection checklists and questionnaires, and tracking any violations or discrepancies through to completion.
- Improves the visibility of clinical processes, personnel and vendor issues.
- Links corrective and preventative actions to clinical audit results.
Clinical Operations Processes
Ensure clinical trials are executed with the highest level of quality by providing clinical auditing and corrective and preventative action (CAPA) tools.