Customer Events and Complaint Handling in Discrete Manufacturing
Discrete manufacturing companies -- particularly semiconductor, electronics and high-tech manufacturers -- deal with high-value product lines and sophisticated business customers. Customer events and complaints must be effectively managed and concluded in an efficient and timely manner. Managing these events and complaints are essential to maintaining customer satisfaction, providing high-quality and safe products, and growing market-share. As a result, companies require scalable and flexible complaint management systems that enable them to implement enterprise complaint handling processes and link them to their ERP, CRM, and SCM systems.
Sparta helps discrete manufacturing companies to implement a global and consolidated customer event and complaint system. This system helps reduce product safety issues, streamlines workflow processes, and helps improve customer satisfaction. Event and complaint handling are integrated into the overall quality management system, allowing users to benefit from a single interface and eliminating the need for complex and costly custom integration.
Benefits Sparta Customer Event and Complaint Management
- Integrates with your ERP and CRM for efficient and effective closed loop handling.
- Streamlines decision-making with automated workflows.
- Increases operational efficiency and productivity by eliminating manual processes.
- Provides a centralized system that increases visibility and collaboration on a global scale.
- Offers flexibility for changing requirements, standardized reporting, and insights on customer satisfaction and internal costs.
- Automates the process of assigning events/complaints and related investigations based on manufacturing location and product type.
- Improves management of the events/complaint lifecycle with real-time data and escalation of tasks.
- Helps decision makers understand evolving customer needs, concerns, and expectations.