Improve Incident Management and Corrective Action Efficiency
Tracking, managing, and analyzing quality control issues is a critical step in supporting Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and other industry standards. Whether on site or at third-party facilities, incidents that occur in the manufacturing process or packaging should be addressed quickly and efficiently, with new or revised processes. This allows companies to anticipate any future issues, and saves enormous time and resources that can impact the ability to produce safe, effective products and support compliance.
Sparta incident management and CAPA software enables personal care companies to track and manage product quality incidents, such as manufacturing and packaging deviations and supplier quality events. It automates CAPAs triggered by incidents, change notices, and other quality events. It then tracks and manages the process of carrying out CAPA plans, automates verification of effectiveness over time, and provides seamless traceability to related quality processes, including change control and training.
With incident management and CAPA software, personal care and cosmetic give their quality professionals the power to log and manage quality issues originating from any source. The automated workflow routes quality records through the appropriate investigation, root cause analysis, planning, verification and effectiveness steps, providing a repeatable, closed-loop incident, and CAPA system.
Benefits of Sparta Incident Management and CAPA Software
- Decreases cycle time and production/operation costs by increasing incident management and CAPA process management efficiencies.
- Increases incident management transparency through automated alerts and extensive reporting capabilities.
- Reduces the risk of lost or incomplete data with a closed-loop system.
- Enforces quality assurance policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and regulatory requirements.
- Reduces the risk of repeat issues by ensuring that defined CAPA solutions and processes are followed.
- Increases accountability through assignments, process step approvals and audit trails.