Streamlined CPG Incident and Corrective Action Management
Sparta enables CPG companies to track and manage a broad range of incidents such as manufacturing nonconformances, supplier nonconformances, and general data quality management events such as employees not following procedures. It automates CAPAs triggered by incidents, complaints, and other quality events. Then, it tracks and manages the CAPA process and verifies effectiveness over time. It also links related quality processes, including change control and training.
The solution architecture gives your organization the power to log and manage quality issues originating from any source while its automated workflow engine routes records through the appropriate investigation, root cause analysis, planning, verification, and effectiveness steps.
Benefits of Sparta Incident Management and CAPA Software
- Decreases cycle time and production/operation costs by increasing incidents and CAPA process management efficiency.
- Increases incident management transparency through automated alerts, reports, and dashboards.
- Lowers the risk of lost or incomplete data with a closed-loop system.
- Reduce the incidence of repeat issues by ensuring that defined CAPA solutions and processes are followed.
- Improves accountability though assignments, process step approvals, and audit trails.
- Eliminates the chance of repeat errors and issues by improving root cause analysis using built-in decision trees and drill-down selection lists.
- Drives better process efficiency by linking incidents and CAPAs with your DMS, ERP, and other systems.