As the trend towards consolidating resources in the cloud continues, organizations have an opportunity to achieve new levels of operational integration, coordination, and cost-efficiency without compromising compliance. Cloud-based environments or ecosystems—where a single platform or architecture supports a range of compatible software from a variety of vendors—can significantly reduce the fragmentation and friction that is preventing many organizations from achieving their true potential.
Growth Trends in the Cloud:
SOURCE: Rackspace, Deloitte, North Bridge / GigaOM Research
- Today, 87% of businesses are in the cloud
- 65-70% of businesses plan to move some processes to the cloud in the next 1-2 years
- 69% of SMBs expect to increase cloud use in the next 3 years
- The number of cloud APIs has grown from 1 to 11,493 since 2005
Sparta Systems’ Cloud-Based Solutions:
- The first 100% cloud-based electronic Quality Management System (eQMS)
- Solutions for Quality, Complaints, Training Management and Document Management.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant (Including 820, 821, 210, and 211)
- Built entirely on the Salesforce App Cloud
- Available on a subscription basis
- A rapidly deployable, cloud-based quality management solution that enables organizations to manage and report on quality-related activities, without the need to manage IT infrastructure
- Provides out-of-the-box quality processes, built by domain experts using proven and effective industry best practices.
- Simple-to-use, modern interface with easy administration that drives user adoption
- Application & environment are CFR Part 11, GxP, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and SOC II compliant.
- A cloud-based portal that extends quality processes out to suppliers, contract manufacturers and other partners in the external supply network
- Best practice supplier quality management processes for such as Non-Conformances, Audit Management, Change Management, Complaints, and Supplier Corrective Actions
- 21 CFR Part 11, ERES, GxP, and EU-U.S. Privacy Shield compliant
- Creates a fully featured, end-to-end supplier quality management solution when combined with the rich capabilities of TrackWise EQMS