Enhance Your Supplier Quality Assurance Process
Sparta’s supplier quality management solution increases efficiency of strategic supplier selection by both tracking and managing the qualification and approval process for potential new suppliers while avoiding redundant evaluations by maintaining complete records of all previous suppliers evaluated for reference across the enterprise. Maintaining this data in a single source to be accessible by all procurement groups within the enterprise enhances the quality and reliability of the supplier base.
Effectively Monitor Supplier Deviations
The supplier quality managment process ensures all supplier deviations are recorded, addressed and appropriate actions are taken by tracking and managing all reported incidents and deviations, their subsequent investigations, and any resulting actions. By integrating the supplier deviations to supplier corrective action requests and subsequent tasks, the closed loop continuity is maintained for effective and efficient handling on all supplier related transactions.
Sparta’s supplier quality management is also integrated to provide a cohesive and connected system where the internal procurement, business analysts, product managers and purchasing can view supplier score cards, supplier past performance and handling histories, supplier capability audits, supplier certifications and capacity and costs related to supplier handling of incidents and deviations. The combined picture, together with supplier collaboration, enables your enterprise to develop, maintain and expand strategic suppliers while reducing non-value added efforts and cycle times.
Benefits of Supplier Quality Management Software:
- Enhances cooperation and collaboration through supplier visibility via supplier dashboards, supplier score card and real-time access to data
- Reduces risks of product deviations and other quality incidents by ensuring supplier quality issues are addressed before using materials in product
- Increases supplier selection efficiency by eliminating redundant supplier evaluations across departments using a standardized, centralized supplier evaluation process
- Provides seamless integration to QMS functionality such as supplier deviations, supplier audits, supplier incidents and other quality activities
- Reduces risk of lost or incomplete data through a closed-loop supplier and internal processes
- Reduces costs of supplier evaluation driven by multiple redundant, siloed systems
- Improves other quality and operating processes by integrating with other enterprise business critical pillar systems such as ERP, PLM, SCM etc.
- Increases operational transparency through automated alerts, end-user and management dashboard, and extensive reporting capabilities
- Increases accountability though assignments, process step sign-offs, and automated audit trails