Sparta Systems solution for Incident management and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) enables consumer packaged goods companies to track and manage a broad range of incidents from many sources, such as manufacturing nonconformances, supplier nonconformances, and general data quality management events such as employees not following procedures. TrackWise automates CAPAs triggered by incidents, complaints and other quality events and tracks and manages the process of carrying out CAPA plans, automates verification of effectiveness over time, and provides seamless traceability to related quality processes, including change control and training.
Sparta Systems gives you a fully configurable automated software solution that has the flexibility to fit the specific needs of your corporate processes while providing a rigorous controlled environment that mitigates risk and facilitates compliance and regulatory conformance. The solution architecture gives your organization the power to log and manage quality issues originating from any source while its automated workflow engine routes records through the appropriate investigation, root cause analysis, planning, verification and effectiveness steps.
Benefits of Sparta Systems' Incident Management and CAPA Software Solution:
- Decrease cycle time and production/operation costs by increasing incidents and CAPA process management efficiency
- Increase incidents management transparency through automated alerts and extensive reporting capabilities featuring dashboards and executive dashboards
- Reduce the risk of lost or incomplete data with a closed-loop system
- Reduce the risk of repeat issues by ensuring that defined CAPA solutions and processes are followed
- Increase accountability though assignments, process step approvals and audit trails
- Decrease the risk of repeating errors and issues by improving root cause analysis using built-in decision trees and drill-down selection lists
- Improve the efficiency of quality and operating processes by integrating your incidents and CAPA software with other enterprise-level control systems such as document management software (DMS) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems