In an industry with ever-shifting consumer demands, growing global supply chains and increasing regulations & standards, Consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies often find themselves inundated with quality management-related documentation. From training materials and SOPs to Bill of Materials and audit findings, CPG companies can quickly become overwhelmed with capturing and managing critical documentation related to quality management.
A document management solution allows for full document lifecycle management, while providing an audit trail and electronic signature functionality to support compliance. In addition, a document management solution manages corporate-related documents, providing version control while integrating with quality workflows and approval processes.
With Sparta Systems’ quality management solutions, CPG companies have a choice when it comes to a document management solution. Whether integrating an off-the-shelf document management solution with an EQMS or leveraging a cloud-based quality management solution with document management, CPG companies can ensure compliance and audit readiness, while reducing time, cost and effort associated with manual, paper-based document management processes.
Benefits of Sparta Systems' Document Management Solutions:
- Enables document management compliance with industry and government regulations and ISO standards
- Accelerates change control and review cycles
- Increases traceability and accountability for document generation and modification
- Enables seamless integration with quality management activities such as CAPA and action plans
- Provides integrated search and retrieval capabilities within the quality management environment
- Reduces the risk of incomplete or incorrect change control efforts